New Kids on the 321 Block (novice & intermediate)
Date(s) - 06/03/2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
$40 individual- $80 team
4th Annual novice and intermediate competition for INDIVIDUALS and TEAMS!
This is an event with no age categories. If you have been interested in competing, but have been on the fence- THIS event is for you! Sign up, train, show up, meet some cool supportive people that share your passion for CrossFit!
Who can compete?
This competition is designed for athletes that currently scale workouts or may RX some movements. This competition is designed so everyone can participate and no scaling is needed. Even if you have done this competition before you are welcome to compete again.
If you are mostly an RX or RX+ athlete this is not for you. Sorry Fire breathers!
Not sure which division?
Speak with your coach to find out which division works best for you. Once workouts are released you may change divisions.
NOVICE INDIVIDUAL OR NOVICE TEAM:
- Less than 5 unassisted pull ups
- Deadlift is less than 2x bodyweight
- Mile run is over 10 minutes
- Only does single unders
- Uses scaled weights for most workouts
INTERMEDIATE INDIVIDUAL OR INTERMEDIATE TEAM:
- More than 5 unassisted pull ups
- Deadlift is more than 2x bodyweight (this is just a guideline)
- Mile run is under 10 minutes
- Can do double unders
- Uses RX weights for some workouts
- Novice Female
- Novice Male
- Intermediate Female
- Intermediate Male
- Novice Female TEAM of 2
- Intermediate Female TEAM of 2
- Novice Male TEAM of 2
- Intermediate Male TEAM of 2
$40 individual (tank/t-shirt included if registering by end of day May 6)
$80 for Team (tank/t-shirt included if registering by end of day May 6)
Expect 3 workouts, plus finals for top athletes.
Event Facebook Page